Tours for Road Bikes
offer road bike trips with carbon racing bikes TREK
5 / Silque S 5.
Greenways for road bikes
Vienna - Cesky Krumlov - Prague
Czech Highlands for road bikes
Gothic Trail Mikulov - Prague
Trail for road bikes
Passau - Vienna - Budapest
Why try our road bike tours?
• Designed specifically for road bikes, the routes follow paved backroads and paths only.
• Our itineraries offer longer distances with daily average of 45-59 miles (72-95 km).
• We offer top quality TREK road bikes in all sizes both for men and ladies.
• Our mechanics can adjust the bikes to fit your specific body geometry.
• The road bike rental is included in the cost of the tours listed above.
If you prefer shorter daily riding distances than at our specifically road bike tours, check some of our regular tours with more than 99% paved surface, suitable also for road bikes:
• Greenways A Vienna – Cesky Krumlov (with road bike itinerary)
• Greenways B Vienna – Prague
• Greenways C Vienna – Cesky Krumlov – Prague (with road bike itinerary)
• Czech Gothic Trail Brno – Prague
• Prague – Dresden Elbe River Trail
• Dresden - Berlin Saxony to Brandenburg
• Prague - Krakow Bohemia to Silesia
• Salzburg – Prague Heart of Europe Trail
• Salzburg – Vienna Austrian Lakes & Rivers
• Passau – Vienna Danube Trail 2
• Vienna - Krakow Amber Trail II
• Vienna - Ljubljana Alpin Trail II
At the regular bicycle tours the road bikes come with a surcharge 15 EUR / bike / day.
TREK Domane S 5 / Silque S 5
IsoSpeed for higher comfort
Groupset Shimano 105
More technical details
Trek Domane S 5 and its women's version Silque S 5 are lightweight performance racing bikes with a carbon-fibre frame and
rear IsoSpeed decoupler, which allows you to cover longer distances.
Size Men: 52 54 56 58 60 62 cm
Size WSD: 47 50 52 54 cm
See TREK Domane S 5 official websites
See TREK Silque S 5 official websites
Our road bikes are fitted with Schwalbe Durano DD flat-free tires for your safe and enjoyable ride.
The bikes are equipped with flat pedals unless toeclips or clipless pedals are requested when booking.
Feel free to bring your own pedals. We will fit them to the
bike for you and give you a tool to take them off at the end
of your trip.
If you want to bring your own saddle, then you are welcome.
Back to Top