tours and vacations > Road Bike Tours
Try our road bike tours!
offer road bike trips with carbon racing bikes TREK
5 / Silque S 5.
Greenways for road bikes
Vienna - Prague
Czech Highlands for road bikes
Gothic Trail Mikulov - Prague
Trail for road bikes
Passau - Vienna - Budapest
Why try our road bike tours?
• Designed specifically for road bikes, the routes follow paved backroads and paths only.
• Our itineraries offer longer distances with daily average of 45-59 miles (72-95 km).
• We offer top quality road bikes in all sizes both for men and ladies.
• Our mechanics can adjust the bikes to fit your specific body geometry.
• The road bike rental is included in the cost of the tours listed above.
If you prefer shorter daily riding distances than at our specifically road bike tours, you can try some of our regular bicycle tours suitable for road bikes with 99% paved surface:
• Greenways A Vienna – Cesky Krumlov (modified for road bikes)
• Greenways B Vienna – Prague (modified for road bikes)
• Greenways C Vienna – Cesky Krumlov – Prague (modified for road bikes)
• Prague – Dresden Elbe River Trail
• Salzburg – Prague Heart of Europe Trail
• Salzburg – Vienna Mozart - Danube Trail
• Passau – Vienna Danube Trail I
• Vienna - Krakow Amber Trail II
• Prague - Krakow
At the regular bicycle tours the road bikes come with a surcharge 15 EUR / bike / day.
TREK Domane S 5 / Silque S 5
IsoSpeed for higher comfort
Groupset Shimano 105
More technical details
Domane S 5 and its women's version Silque S 5 are lightweight performance racing bikes with a carbon-fibre frame and
rear IsoSpeed decoupler, which allows you to cover longer
Men: 52 54 56 58 60 62 cm
WSD: 47 50 52 54 56 cm
TREK Domane S 5 official websites
Silque S 5 official websites
Our road bikes are fitted with Schwalbe Durano DD flat-free tires for your safe and enjoyable ride.
The bikes are equipped with flat pedals unless toeclips or clipless pedals are requested when booking.
Feel free to bring your own pedals. We will fit them to the
bike for you and give you a tool to take them off at the end
of your trip.
If you want to bring your own saddle, then you are welcome.
Back to Top