are here: Bicycle
tours and vacations > Guided
bicycle tours > GPS Navigation
Global Positioning System (GPS)
provide one GPS for the group on all our
guided bicycle tours in the Czech Republic,
Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland
can use the GPS with your bike.
GPS is the model Dakota 10 or etrex 20
American company Garmin.
We will program
the route you will do
into the GPS. There is
map where an arrow points the
way once the GPS is set to
mode. Alternatively you can use the compass mode with only a large arrow pointing your way.
GPS also gives data about your trip such as - speed,
elevation, time moving,
average speed and time of sundown
- amongst others.
can use the GPS on your guided biking
trip in Europe if you would like to break away
from the main
ahead at your own pace, do something on your own, or if
would like more statical details about your cycling.
more about our guided bicycle tours:
Professional bilingual guide
• Accommodation in selected hotels and pensions
• Support van
• Buffet breakfast and dinner included
• Luggage transfer
• English route descriptions
• Detailed cycling maps
• Town maps
• GPS console with
• Quality Trek or Scott bike rental
• Guided tours at chateaux, castles, museums and other selected attractions
• Special events, including wine tasting and picnics